Please note: The reason for this post is to show off that I’ve been working out. In fact I ran a 10K this past Sunday and when I posted (on my personal Facebook page) that I spent more time perfecting my playlist than actually training for the race, a number of my friends wanted to see the list.
If only I had thought ahead and purchased one of these iPhone armbands from Elisa Lou Designs. Yeah, that would of been smart. Live and learn people. Live and learn.
So without further ado I present to you my running playlist (just so you know, there’s absolutely no Celine Dion):
- Crazy (Gnarles Barkley)
- Don’t Stop Believin’ (Journey)
- Burn One Down (Ben Harper)
- Gangsta’s Paradise (Coolio)
- Hey Ya! (Outkast)
- Pour Some Sugar On Me (Def Leppard)
- Pump It (The Black Eyed Peas)
- What I Got (Sublime)
- Sample in a Jar (Phish)
- Single Ladies (Beyonce)
- Intergalactic (Beastie Boys)
- Baby Got Back (Sir Mix-A-Lot)
- Beautiful Day (U2)
As you can see, I'm totally random. Which workout tunes get you out the door?